Friday, April 21, 2006

Gamut Of Emotions


This is the entertainment area/place in Berjaya Times Square Hotel in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. And as you can see, there's the big roller coaster. My husband and I were given free tickets here as part of our accomodation in the hotel.

Why am I writing about the roller coaster? Well, I just realized that it represents or makes us feel those different emotions when we are on a roller coaster ride. We feel happy, we feel sad,
we feel excited, we feel scared, and at times we feel pain, also at times we feel victorious. There's the gamut of emotions in a roller coaster ride.

Just like life. Just like how I feel. If given the choice, I only want positive emotions. But I know life is not like that. I know I have to experience negative emotions too. Just like on a roller coaster ride. Ohh, I am scared for the future. I am scared of pain. Mostly, pain in relationships. How I wish my life, my rollercoaster ride, is always going up. Up there, where I will always be happy and feel loved. But then, my roller coaster ride also goes down. And I have to accept that.


2 comments:

elizabeth said...

I am not fond of rollercoaster rides Luchie. My heart can't seem to stand it even if i know that i am going to get out of the ride alive... nakakainis nga eh... i tell my heart KJ mo naman.

You are right about the ride being similar to LIFE... the ups and downs of it. Some could really be scary and painful but you know that if you just hang on, you'll get out of the ride ALIVE.

Enjoy your rollercoaster ride, Luchie! enjoy your life!

Unknown said...

you are right elizabeth. we should enjoy our rollercoaster ride, our life!