Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Condo Life

I’ve been busy for the past few days/ weeks. We shifted house from Woodlands to Yew Tee. With all the arrangements made, my days had been so occupied what with my full time job.

And so we decided to resume fine living in a condo. With all the amenities around, for sure, life will be easier, convenient and happier. I am not saying that HDB living is not easier and convenient. Of course there are so many plus points in living and integrating with the locals. But then with a resort living in a condo like this, you always feel you are in Pattaya. Oh, how I love life!!

But right now, I am still so tired with the packing and unpacking. I just hope my daily life/routine will be back soon. And for sure, I’ll be able to post photos again and be able to visit other blog sites.

No comments: