Saturday, September 15, 2007

Getting fewer....

I visited the technorati site just last night. I found out that there are only a few blog sites that link to my site now. My reaction? The same as before when I found out that a few erased mine from their links. Of course I am affected. But what should I do? I also never did my part. Though I visited blog sites, I never ever dared to write any comments. I am aware that in order for me to be in their blogroll, I should visit and comment. That's the way it should be. Also, I neglected to update my links.

When I started blogging, I was very keen to visit and comment. Then all of a sudden, I stopped commenting. My buzzy bee friend made me a coward. Who then is she in my life? Crazy me...

Anyway, I also admit I got no time too. I was busy with my course. Now that I am free. I can visit sites again and make friends. I hope so.

And so what if I only have a few links. It was not my main goal to be visited. My main goal is to write about anything that interests me.

So I will still continue blogging, even though only a few visits my site.

No comments: